Independent TV (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS "Independent") HEREBY DECLARES THAT THE VISITORS ("You") TO THIS WEBSITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS"). SO PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. BY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT THE TERMS SHALL BE AVAILABLE ON www.independenttv.in. ("Website/WEBSITE") AND YOU UNCONDITIONALLY AND IRREVOCABLY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS IN ITS ENTIRETY. THE TERMS MAY BE MODIFIED BY Independent AT ANY TIME WITHOUT ANY NOTICE OR PRIOR INTIMATION.
This Website offers details about the products and services of Independent Digital TV. It also provides the customercare details, wherein a customer can reach out for any query which is also mentioned herein email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, INACCURACIES OR ERRORS
1. Independent does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information made available on the Website. Independent makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
2. Independent makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this web site.
3. Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Information at this Website shall constitute an invitation to invest in Independent or in any of its affiliates. Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk. Neither Independent nor its affiliates, their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or Independent upon, this Website or the Information, or any third party links and/or website linked to this Website.
4. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and Independent makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
5. THIS WEBSITE/INFORMATION IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "WHERE-IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. Independent, FOR ITSELF AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. Independent WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF Independent HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Independent companies have their own separate identities but on this Website, we may sometimes use "Independent", ", "Group", "we" or "us" when we refer to Independent companies in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular Independent company.
THIRD PARTY INTERACTION AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
1. In your use of the Website, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors of the Website. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that Independent has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
2. This Website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by Independent. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Independent is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
1. This Website contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Independent or have been licensed to Independent by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this Website. Independent retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this Website are owned by Independent and used under license by Independent affiliates.
2. You may use and display the materials only on your personal computer only for personal use. Independent grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non- transferable license only for such use. Print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use.
3. You shall not copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the Website;
4. You shall not copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the web site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other Website.
5. You shall not remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website; link to this Website; without our express written consent.
6. When using this Website, you expressly undertake, represent and covenant that you shall not frame or mirror any part of the Website without Independent's prior written authorization; In case the Website/information on the Website is misused in any manner as aforesaid you shall be liable to indemnify Independent against the losses/consequences that are occasioned or likely to be occasioned on account of such misuse.
'Independent' and all products and logos denoted on the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Independent or its affiliates. Independent trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a Independent product or service.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Independent does not routinely monitor your postings on the Website but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if Independent becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, Independent will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, Independent deems appropriate. You acknowledge that Independent will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, Independent will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
2. Submissions and unauthorized use of any materials contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password. You shall indemnify and hold Independent and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the Website or the use of the Website by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party. Independent reserves the right to terminate access to this Website at any time and without any notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
3. Independent may at any time revise the Terms by updating the then-current version thereof posted on this web site. By using this web site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page of this web site to determine the most current version of the Terms to which you are bound. Certain provisions of the Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this web site.
4. Independent may change the format and content of this Website at any time. Independent may suspend the operation of this Website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
6. If you have a question or complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Undertaking, representation and covenants of the user:
When using this Website, you expressly undertake, represent and covenant that you shall not:
1. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying this Website, including without limitation by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of this web site;
2. Transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component
3. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial or unlawful purposes, the materials or any portion thereof, your right to use this web site, or your right to access any services offered or made available on or through this web site.
4. Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in this Website or on any material downloaded from the web site;
5. Submit particulars that you do not have the right or authority to submit under any law or any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as trade secrets and confidential information);
6. Use the Website to conduct, or solicit the performance of, any unlawful activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others;
7. Interfere with or disrupt the Website or any services provided thereon or thereby, or any servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
8. Frame or mirror any part of the Website without Independent's prior written authorization;
9. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the web site or the Materials provided on this web site;
10. Violate any law, regulation or contract.
11. You will not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or misrepresent the origin of any content posted on or distributed through the Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Independent, and its Affiliates and any of its and their directors, employees, advisors, suppliers, advertisers, agents or sponsors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) your breach of these Terms and Conditions; (ii) your violation of the undertaking, representation and covenants mentioned above; and/or (iii) your activities in connection with this web site.
In no event shall Independent, its Affiliates, officers, directors, employees, licensors or any third parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including but not limited to any loss of data, service interruption, computer failure or pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Website (including but not limited to its content), or any third party content. Nothing in this Agreement removes or limits Independent's liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, misuse or caused by its negligence.
In the event any provision of these terms and conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable such provision shall be deemed to have been deleted from these terms and conditions, while the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Independent's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither shall the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these terms and conditions.
Independent will not be deemed in default hereunder or held responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to acts beyond the control of such Party, including without limitation acts of God, acts or regulations of any Authorities or international authority, war or national emergency, whether declared or undeclared, terrorism, accident, fire, lightning, equipment failure, computer software malfunction or design defect, electrical grid/ power failure, telecommunication line or submarine cable failure, acts or omissions of other telecommunications providers, riots, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes (whether or not involving a Party's employees) or epidemics of infectious diseases ("Force Majeure Event").
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the Website whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located at Mumbai, India for the resolution of all such disputes.